Yoga and Surf Retreat – Escape to Portugal with Me
28 April 2020
– 6 Yoga Classes, taught by your hosts. Some days we will have do a more flowing vinyasa class and on other days we may do a more restorative class, for example. Open to all levels, no experience needed
– 4 Surf Lessons: includes wetsuits, boards, and instruction. This is the perfect place to learn to surf! You will be taught by local, professional surf instructors with a bunch of girls around you who are also learning in this safe, supportive environment! We are lucky to have a big wave rider and 3 time Portugese National Long Board Champion as our instructors! These guys know their stuff when it comes to surf! There is also an optional 5th class included if you choose to surf instead of the Lisbon excursion
– 1 Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga session, including SUP rental.
– 1 Stand Up Paddle Board Tour in a beautiful bay, including instruction and SUP rental.
– Daily healthy breakfasts prepared by your Healthy Chef: Jenn.
– 4 healthy lunches to be prepared by your own Healthy Chef: Jenn.
– 4 dinners are included and 2 are out on your own so you can have a chance to explore some local specialties.
– 6 nights accommodation in a beautiful house with sea views on the beach front.
– Airport transfers to and from the surf house.
– 2 Afternoon excursions: A visit to the beautiful town of Cascais, for an Stand Up Paddle Tour, exploring, shopping and dinner. Optional day trip Lisbon for some cultural fun and shopping if you’re ready for a taste of the city instead of a 5th surf lesson.
– Unlimited tea, coffee, and fresh fruit.
– Daily free time to spend as you choose. You might read and relax on the balcony of the beautiful house where we are staying overlooking the beach or use the time to work on your tan at the beach or explore the charming town where we will be based.
I co hosted this retreat in Portugal last year and I can assure you that it is one of the best places to unwind, relax and explore.
I met Jen on my travels a few years back and we both share similar values when it comes to wellness, health, travel and adventure. Jen is also another bundle of joy and positivity and we both like to get the most out of life. Come along for the ride, meet some new friends and pick up some new skills.
Are you sold? Head over to Jennifer Moore’s website for more information and to book your space.